Recent content by panostan

  1. P

    New Laptop

    Games like Far Cry, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Splinter Cell, Arkham City,Rome Total War etc. I don't mind playing these games in 720p and lowering the graphics details but I don't want to go under 25-30 fps. I may spend another 100 euros if a laptop really deserves it. The thing is that I am...
  2. P

    New Laptop

    Hi guys, I am interested in buying a new laptop which will be basically for web browsing, movies and casual gaming. I am not demanding my laptop to play the latest games in ultra graphics of course but I would like to play them even by getting the graphics and resolution lower. My budget is...
  3. P

    Gaming - Developing PC

    Yes I know that the i7 performs much better when multi-threading but I will not use it very often. So probably I am going for the i5 thanks a lot for your help.
  4. P

    Gaming - Developing PC

    Your idea seems good. I already plan to budget for a second monitor. I know how convenient could be. Well, I don't prefer to buy two PCs. It would be much more expensive I thing. But that should be the right thing to do. I agree with you.
  5. P

    Gaming - Developing PC

    No, the OS is not in the budget. Just the parts I referenced in my first post. I am buying from amazon.co.uk and amazon.it (some parts are cheaper in amazon.it like the amd 280x toxic).
  6. P

    Gaming - Developing PC

    Sorry, didn't noticed the 'ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS'. 1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc Gaming and application - Website developing (IDE's, frameworks, SQL etc) 2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included? about 1000-1100 euros. 3)...
  7. P

    Gaming - Developing PC

    Hello guys. I am about to build my new PC mainly for gaming and developing and before that I would like your opinion about the parts I selected. CASE: Corsair 400r CPU: i5 4570 CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: ASUS H87-PLUS RAM: Corsair CML8GX3M2A1600C9W Vengeance Low...
Back
Top