• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Panicknife

  1. P

    ASUS Swift PG27AQDM 27" OLED 1440P 240hz

    Finally popped up on new egg https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16824281246?Item=N82E16824281246&Source=socialshare&cm_mmc=snc-social-_-sr-_-24-281-246-_-03232023
  2. P

    Which RTX 4090 card are you planning or consider to get?

    add this to any Best Buy 4090 &addchv=true this is how I got my suprim x. Here's an example with the fe https://www.bestbuy.com/site/nvidia-geforce-rtx-4090-24gb-gddr6x-graphics-card-titanium-and-black/6521430.p?skuId=6521430&addchv=true
  3. P

    Which RTX 4090 card are you planning or consider to get?

    I saw a few people were able to get the fe with get in line link
  4. P

    LG 48CX

    Awesome I can’t wait! Def going to be getting this for the 3090/ps5 setup of my dreams
  5. P

    LG 48CX

    Anyone had a date of release for the c1 48 in the us?
  6. P

    X570 Crosshair VIII Dark Hero

    Lmk I’ll take it off your hands
  7. P

    X570 Crosshair VIII Dark Hero

    I’ve been refreshing every site and I’ve yet to see it in stock! Congrats hopefully I catch one soon.
Back
Top