• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by panamakid

  1. P

    PSU Issue

    Where's the Thank you button! Again thanks for your help and knowledge. I'll read up on what you've mentioned.
  2. P

    PSU Issue

    thanks, what I'm i Looking at to determine if a PSU is pretty good? I have an AMD FX 8120 @ 4.5ghz 16 gigs of ram DDR1600 @ 1600mhz 512 SSD / 1TB raid0 HDD 2 6950s xFire GA-990FXA-UD3 board
  3. P

    PSU Issue

    Tried searching the forums since im new but all I got was a page time out. I have a 4-5 year old 800w TT PSU. The question I have is that my -12V (I do not know how important this number is) will hang around -12.36V (idle) and hit -5 to -3V under CPU load and under CPU/GPU load -7 to -5v...
Back
Top