When you are selling every $3000 card to the HPC people who finds them a steal, I doubt you will care about opinions from gamers, especially the shit "everything is sooooo overpriced because I can run Doom on anything" ones.
We are talking about a device that historically has only sold around ~20M at best for a generation, but Samsung with their inflated ego decided QC and design flaws is an acceptable tradeoff to beat a lackluster iPhone 7 on release date. it's just funny and sad at the time.
He's just the typical hypocrite scum: Advocate irresponsible behavior under the guises of high-horse morality, and when the problems arise it's suddenly become the society's responsibility to deal with it, not his.
I'm not as callous as you do, but it really all boils down to reproduction is not and can never be a human right. If you one of the countless assholes all over the world who can't afford have children and still do anyway you have exactly zero moral standing to school others on ethics.
I finding more and more AAA games are failing my Youtube test: Does said game make me want to buy it instead of just simply watching it on Youtube for free?
Doom 4 was the only game that passed.
I bet you can build Star Trek replicators for everybody on this planet and there will still be stupid people complaining about how the good old days when working on a job that they don't like is better.
Yup, ~40% better ST performance than a 4.5GHz 2500K after nearly 7 years at same prices is a snoozefest. The vast majority of people will still be GPU bottlenecked way before the 2500K starts to bog down in gaming.
The same 7 years applied to 2000-2006 meant we went from <1GHz P3/K7 to 3GHz+ OC...