• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by pahriah

  1. P

    Brother HL-2270DW Laser Printer -- $82 shipped

    Wow... hmm for the amount of writing and printing that I do, this is hard to pass up. So tempted to replace my Laserjet p1006 with the last few hundreds on its own toner. And Wireless.... Thanks OP for the heads-up
  2. P

    **Scammed by xianglong0473**

    Wow good luck with resolving this. I think that for some of us that do not sell or buy stuffs as often as others, the tendency to trust sometimes would put us in adverse situations when dealing with predators like this scammer. Before reading about the lastest slew of unconfirmed address scams...
  3. P

    WTT Dell U2410 and 2408WFP for 30" IPS display

    Bump for a fellow CT resident. Surprised to see so many from CT around here.
  4. P

    Brand NEW Sealed Intel i7-3930k CPU

    People may be more enticed if you are to post pictures and heatware. Just suggestions. Bump and goodluck
  5. P

    FS: NIB World of Warcraft Burning Crusade Collector's Edition

    I think this is more for collectors than for gamers who just want something to open and install for online gaming. I did not know that these things are this collectible. Would have kept my version in mint condition a long time ago. But good luck..someone should bite..
  6. P

    FS: EVGA 560ti 448 Classified Ultra 1280Mb and more if this goes ok

    Wow nice price but moreover, very nice bike.
  7. P

    FS: Q6600 Intel Core 2 Quad 2,4ghz

    Looks like an e8500. Hope it's a mistake and an update picture will show q6600 on the chip
  8. P

    Walmart - Star Wars: The Old Republic (PC) - $39.96

    Interesting how this game keeps on getting cheaper and cheaper. The depreciation in price is staggering considering how recent it has been since the game's release. I am still waiting for the day when it is only $10-20 then I will try it out. At the current rate, that should be in a few weeks...
  9. P

    Feser One $9.99 @ FrozenCPU.Com

    My system was running with Primochill UV reactive solution and dye bomb (redundant I know) for over two years without water change. I was too busy the last two years traveling and working to change the water. I did not notice any reduction in cooling performance and no blockage that many here...
  10. P

    3930K - In Stock - Newegg

    Wowza... $600. 2 of those and I can fly to Africa or Asia again. Pass... guess the e8400 will have to suffice until it is dead. But nice for those living on the edge.. (of PC-dom)
  11. P

    [Project] Arcygenical00: Incremental Update

    I love how everything is thought out. Coming along very nicely. Can't wait for the end result as it should be very beautiful..
  12. P

    Testing a New H100

    Besides with water cooling and electronics, better safe than sorry. Pre-testing can pre-empt potential issues due to manufacturing, shipping, etc.. Last thing you want to do is have a leak and underpressure, you are out a motherboard/cpu and or GPU.
  13. P

    Ikea Galant reviews

    Ooo thanks deadlift for the craiglist idea for Ikea. That completely escaped my mind as I am searching for a new desk.
  14. P

    Ikea desk gallery

    I really like the minimalist yet modern and efficient look of Ikea desks. Sadly they force me to unclutter which I am badly at (too much papers and stuffs). May be on day, I can actually own one
Back
Top