Recent content by Packard

  1. P

    Vizio 22" E220MV LED will it for projector

    nOT finding much on google Im shooting for a panel that has hdmi input full 1920x1600 res widescreen 16x9 or 16x10 aspect I like the specs in vizio . It says backlit in description but does that mean I can use it for a build and since its not a 15 inch Im not sure on the measurements for a 22...
  2. P

    Vizio 22" E220MV LED will it for projector

    i need plans and tools i need to build the slots that my fresnels and lcd would fit.
  3. P

    Vizio 22" E220MV LED will it for projector

    i was wonder if this would be able to disasseble one for a diy projector i want ideas on how I could do this with a 22 inch and what will i need tools to shop for to do my case
Back
Top