• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by pack66

  1. P

    ASUS Impact or Deluxe for ITX build?

    Well I went with the ROG. Since I tend to keep systems a long time, $40 extra isn't bad. My last system lasted 3 years (4870, 720be). After having slept on it, I have no regrets.
  2. P

    ASUS Impact or Deluxe for ITX build?

    Hey all, I'm a bit confused on which way to go regarding motherboards for an upcoming SFF build. As the title says, I'm considering both the Impact and the Asus Deluxe ITX boards. Build is for gaming, web browsing, occasional music/videos. I will be overclocking. Normally, I'm a best value...
  3. P

    SeaSonic M12II Power Supply Lucky Draw

    I'm personally a fan of the Seasonic M12II modular...because it's quiet.
  4. P

    [MNPCTech] Project: Rebel Alliance CMII

    Rebel scum. (looking forward to the end results btw) :)
  5. P

    AMD 4890 still acceptable for gaming?

    I can play BF3 with a 4870 1gb/AMD 720BE with decent eye candy/fps on a 1920x1200 resolution. ME3 also looks nice as well. That being said, I'm actively looking to upgrade my video card soon (as well as upgrading to Haswell when it comes out). My 4870 was a great purchase and lasted 4 years...
  6. P

    First MiniITX Gaming Build - Feedback Appreciated

    Thanks again for the recap on your build. Mind posting some pics?
  7. P

    First MiniITX Gaming Build - Feedback Appreciated

    I recently purchased a 212+ EVO for my main box to tide me over until Haswell. Doesn't cost much and does a great job cooling. I've pushed my AMD 720BE from 2.8 to 3.5ghz (1.5 voltage) and am getting around 30-33 temps on idle and 48 on load. If you have room and not a lot of money, it's a...
  8. P

    First MiniITX Gaming Build - Feedback Appreciated

    Thanks for the response. I'm interested in what you think of the case. I'm looking for something very similar. Please post some pics/temps when you get a chance! thanks!
  9. P

    First MiniITX Gaming Build - Feedback Appreciated

    Have you received your case yet? Curious to see what you think of it and what you have stuffed in it.
  10. P

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Hi all. First time poster here. I joined as I'm getting ready to build a new system and have been looking for a SFF case for awhile. I was wondering if it was too late to get in on the ordering for the first or second batch? I missed the Indiegogo opportunity it seems.
Back
Top