• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Pacificfarm

  1. P

    Antec TruePower Quattro 850w @ [H]

    If yours is shot would you be willing to part with your SATA modular rails? I still have this working PS just need the harddrive rails that are missing.
  2. P

    Archeage - anyone playing it from [H]?

    Anyone on Salphira east? plan to start playing there with a co-worker building up a new rig now.
  3. P

    Antec TruePower Quattro 850w @ [H]

    @Stupac are you willing to part with the modular cables from the dead PSU I have a TPQ-1000 and I need the SATA cables. the 850 and 1000 should share the same semi modular format so i think the cables are the same.
  4. P

    Ghost still the way to go?

    Was planing to use ghost off a live cd or bartpe anyways but will look into Clonezilla. As far as the Acronis can they be used on any brand HD and still be ok??
  5. P

    GUIDE: Install Windows Vista, 7 and 8 from a flash drive!

    ok so i went back and found this on pg7 but the link is dead.
  6. P

    GUIDE: Install Windows Vista, 7 and 8 from a flash drive!

    windows tool is saying it wasn't able to run bootsect for the usb to be bootable is that going to be a problem?
  7. P

    Ghost still the way to go?

    Is making a ghost image still the best way to go to backup an old laptop? I'm tired of starting from this windows xp sp2 disk, and still having to mess with drivers.
  8. P

    Cable guy is here right now hooking it up...

    Are you sure the line is good? A bad line can give crazy high numbers even on speedtest.com
  9. P

    Setting up a small business mail server...?

    Care to elaborate? I feel like i may have missed something, which is easy to do given that google makes headline news just about everyday. In the IT world it has been common knowledge for years that google doesn't really share your best interest when it comes to security. But to the general...
  10. P

    Diablo3 write up in NYTIMES

    Hope they bring back hardcore mode maybe I will get past lvl 13 this time around. I liked the novelty of having a fleet of lowbie toons that could be wiped off the map at 1 mistake.
  11. P

    League of Legends -- how many [H] regulars?

    Doesn't seem as bad in HoN I guess you get used to it. My first game was like holy 3rd person view where is the RTS. ARe they trying to cater to the poor 15inch CRT kids or what. Will try to use spacebar and turn off cam lock.
  12. P

    XFX Black Edition PSU Drawing!

    Neat and quiet just like your mother.
  13. P

    XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

    Faster then the fastest, and won't melt to boot! See what I did there?:)
  14. P

    League of Legends -- how many [H] regulars?

    Is there a way to see more of the map it feels like im playing in 600x800
  15. P

    League of Legends -- how many [H] regulars?

    Ok, sent email maybe you get some points or something.
Back
Top