Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I am trying to put together a SFF PC from spare parts but am having a difficult time finding a place to purchase the parts. I am trying to reuse an old AMD socket 754 Athlon 64 processor. I would also like to reuse an old x800xt AGP card. Does anybody know of a place where I can find an old...