• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Ozz1113

  1. O

    Help with my Antec & low voltage 12v = 11.4

    Thanks for the helpful link. I checke the Aux line and found 3.34 and 5.04. Tested wth Prime 95 and Super PI. Looks good.
  2. O

    Help with my Antec & low voltage 12v = 11.4

    I have a multimeter here. Never really thought of using it. I was referring to the testers that have inputs for the entire 24 pin connector. Measure 5v and 11.97v. Based on those two readings, you think its ok?
  3. O

    Help with my Antec & low voltage 12v = 11.4

    Whats up So I started playing City of Villains and while doing so I had My Guard.exe running to monitor the temps of the CPU. (Its an evga sli motherboard) I heard the alarm ring and got worried, it was the 12v rail reading 9.6v. The PC seemed to run normal. After reboot, the BIOS read the...
  4. O

    difference between 193p and 193p+

    I have the 173p and the ghosting is noticable. I have had it for 2 years now and would never trade it for another monitor. It is really sweet. The ghosting tends to go away when the monitor is really warm too. I am playing FEAR right now and I am looking at bigger monitors, like a 20". My dad...
  5. O

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    It's getting there slowly. It sucks with 2gb....Plus it is just so cool and quiet!
  6. O

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Samsung 173p. I think it is time to upgrade to something bigger. I like the widescreen dell's that just about everyone has... Here are some pics of my watercooling setup incase anyone is interested.
  7. O

    EVGA SLi Mobo discussion thread. Come one, come all.

    No, the bios from 12\6 doesnt say anything about a fix for it.
  8. O

    EVGA SLi Mobo discussion thread. Come one, come all.

    I have the same issue. I used ClockGen to run at 8x. Also, I didnt get any replies to my post on evga about it....good luck.
Back
Top