Recent content by OWGrant

  1. O

    Dell U2311H

    Been waiting for 3 weeks to get my rev A02 (btw, what are the few main differences between the A01 and A02?), it's rare and hard to get here. :D I've had CRTs for almost 10 years, so I guess this eye strain & disorientation I feel while reading will disappear once/if my eyes adapt to this...
  2. O

    LG W2442PA-BF - need more first hand info, and alternatives

    Thanks for your reply. Yeah, they are professionals, they test wide array of monitors from all leagues, perhaps they're trained to see some very small visual discrepancies, or as you've said, maybe they just had an old model. If you haven't already posted that somewhere - and I'll have to...
  3. O

    LG W2442PA-BF - need more first hand info, and alternatives

    Hey everyone, I've been reading this forum for the last 3 weeks, I'm making a transition to the 24'' level, so after some research, I've decided to get the above mentioned model. But, while reading PRAD review, I've noticed the part where they say it's "not suitable for challenging work due...
  4. O

    Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

    Great overclocking potential, reliable, fast, that's all I want from my RAM. :)
Back
Top