I finished my ITX gaming build over Thanksgiving week, using the Asus Z170i Pro Gaming, you can see more here: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/wPr7YJ
I chose that board mostly because I wanted two chassis fan connectors, when most ITX boards only have one.
The v701 BIOS update came out on Tuesday...
I'm going to be assembling a gaming ITX build using a Thermaltake Core V1 this week, and that case, along with several other ITX cases, can take much longer graphics card than the 1-fan ITX-specific cards like that.
You have to be careful, because both card height and depth can also come into...
I've been looking into buying a new machine over the last week or so, so I can pass on a few things I've read elsewhere.
- Consider an I5 machine instead of I7, if it will allow you to improve the GPU further
- Get a 1920 x 1080 display if you can
- Decide how much weight you can put up...
I've got to agree with that. Ordered one online a couple of months ago, after seeing a few comments on here, and I'm so glad I did.
Have been using Logitech MX518s for years, and I still have a well-used one at work that I'm happy with, but the Mionix Naos is much more comfortable and behaves...
I think he's just very confused, possibly because the UK doesn't use the Euro and isn't in the Schengen Agreement (though I'd be surprised if he knew what that is). I'd definitely have noticed if we'd left the EU.
Back on topic, my mobile phone (cell) provider (Vodafone) already uses web...
Indeed, it's stupid.
I have no problem with them making you go through an advert for Witcher 2 to get to their normal site in the immediate run-up to release, but making every single page on their normal site redirect to an advert and then a site to purchase the new game is simply bad business.
I'm bemused by the poll options here. Firstly, because it assumes that everyone has a preferred purchase method, and that method is the only method they use; secondly, because it completely ignores the third option, of physical copy delivered to your door after ordering over the internet...
I prefer to have games in boxes, not by download, so I buy most of my games from Amazon.co.uk. I do try to buy games from smaller companies direct from them though - I've bought several games direct from Paradox (the Europa Universalis series, and related games), plus I've seen good reviews of...
I just thought I'd post in this thread to say thank you for all the people who've contributed here. I've just received a FP241W from Ebuyer, picking it up from the delivery company's depot after lots of hassle. It looks great, and is obviously much better than the two Dell E248WFPs I'm using at...
I'm actually running 4GB RAM on 32-bit XP, with a pretty similar setup. XP can't recognise the last half a gig, but RAM is so cheap that I figured it was still good value that way.
The lag tests I saw were on this forum, not in "newspapers" (who reads "newspapers" or any other printed media for monitor reviews anyway?)
Again, read through the Dell2408WFP thread on this forum. Link. Lots of people in that thread said that they decided to send their monitor back. Granted...
I played EU2 multiplayer a lot, though I've only played other titles in single player. Paradox generally make pretty decent games, and their post-release support is always good.
Joining multiplayer in Paradox games usually means getting on the Paradox forums and joining longterm campaigns...
As I understand it, the Benq and LG use the same panel. I mentioned both to Superflat in the original thread, but the LG seems not to have had quite such great reviews here, plus the Benq is available from more suppliers in the UK. I'm sure either would be fine.
That NEC model is well outside...