• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by override11

  1. O

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    I believe so, they have nice lift / tilt / rotation on the stands too, very solid. The best part, I think, is that they support displayport 1.2 spec, which allows passthrough. so, when my monoprice cables arrive that go from displayport to DVI, I will have these 29" widescreens in the middle...
  2. O

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Thanks! This desk has to be 12 years old now, and its just a kidney-bean shaped desktop with a nice finish on it, crammed on top of an old steelcase base frame =) Really liking these LCD's so far, I had to turn up my mouse speed to get across them fast enough (1st world problems, right??)
  3. O

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    2x 29" widescreens Just got these, 2x Dell UltraSharp U2913WM. The horizontal resolution is really insane =) Edit: how to size-the image down in the post? will just link it for now
Back
Top