• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by overcookedTOFU

  1. O

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    I've tried that. Temps remain stubbornly high, idling at ~50-55c. With stock cooler and side panel off, temps idle ~40c and top out at ~75-80c. I think that narrows it down to the Asetek545lc + Noctua NF A9x14 92mm fan being the culprit. Anyone seeing better cooling performance from their...
  2. O

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    Hey, just trying to get a quick sanity check on some temps. Build is now complete, but cooling seems to be an issue. I've got a R7 2700x with an Asetek 545lc in the A4 SFX v3. My idle and load temps are quite high. Idle: ~55c via Ryzen Master Load: Up to limit at 85c at 3.7 ghz...
Back
Top