• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by oton

  1. O

    ASUS PB278Q 1440p IPS (PLS Panel)

    This monitor have the same backlight problems as the dell 2713. http://i48.tinypic.com/10gwums.jpg Posted by Fluidz of overclockers.co.uk http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18446230&page=3 Better choose the Dell? My NEC 20WGX2 have absolutely zero backlight bleed. I don't know...
  2. O

    Dell S-Line Screens - S2740L, S2440L, S2340M, S2340L, S2240M

    Nice observations. I'll see what I do... Thx Scorpio ;)
  3. O

    Dell S-Line Screens - S2740L, S2440L, S2340M, S2340L, S2240M

    Hi 27" 1080p owners. Don't you feel that perhaps 1080p on 27" is too big? Scorpio, working with PS why don't you get a 1440p monitor? I mainly use my PC for photography, internet and gaming. I'd like to buy a 27" but not sure yet about 1080p or 1440p :confused: If I get a 1440p I'd need a...
  4. O

    ASUS PB278Q 1440p IPS (PLS Panel)

    You ruined the party. :(
  5. O

    How to remove matte finish from a monitor

    ROFL She's lapping the screen to get ultra-glossy.
  6. O

    Dell S-Line Screens - S2740L, S2440L, S2340M, S2340L, S2240M

    The screen is matte. Not sure if totally or semi but it's not glossy :(:(:(
  7. O

    Dell S-Line Screens - S2740L, S2440L, S2340M, S2340L, S2240M

    Thanks Ian. I'll see. ;)
  8. O

    Dell S-Line Screens - S2740L, S2440L, S2340M, S2340L, S2240M

    No Hazro in Spain. Will have to buy it from UK. If the monitor fails and I have to ship it to UK > 150€ Korean & Chinese ship back > 200€ Where are DELL, HP, SAMSUNG, LG, etc?? That's what I'm talking about, no chinese crap.
  9. O

    Dell S-Line Screens - S2740L, S2440L, S2340M, S2340L, S2240M

    :( is it really that difficult make a 27" 1440p Glossy VESA monitor??? Really is that difficult??? This is absolutely frustrating. I can't replace my NEC 20WGX2 :(
  10. O

    Monitors. All glossy?

    You may damage the monitor if you remove the ag coating. So beware.
  11. O

    OMG!!! Check out my Asus PW201!!!! Pics inside!

    Give information about a product is "crap on your thread"? WTF :mad:
  12. O

    widescreen doesn't make sense unless its in a theatre or theatre-like room

    Not much to say, but... A picture is worth a thousand words.
  13. O

    New NEC 20WMGX2!!! (Pics inside 56K)

    Yes, Please. :)
  14. O

    New NEC 20WMGX2!!! (Pics inside 56K)

    My 20WGX2 got a yellowish tint on the right of the screen. Best viewed on greys and whites. I use this image to test it: The problem is the same of this guy http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1029730938&postcount=1378 Do you see any tint on your NEC? Or the color is...
  15. O

    OMG!!! Check out my Asus PW201!!!! Pics inside!

    Nice review, JonDoms. However i've read that viewing angles are very bad. PC World scores viewing angle at 91.3º. Behardware says: "the surface treatment chosen by Asus considerably reduces viewing angles compared to other P-MVA mat panels." It doesnt look very good. :(
Back
Top