Recent content by otaku32168

  1. O

    Why compression fittings?

    compression fitting advantage: easy to install, looks good, safest fitting ever disadvantage, tube ID and OD need to be exact in order to fit in. realatively more expensive barb fitting advantage: as long as the tube ID fits the barb, you can use any wall thickness of tube disadvantage...
  2. O

    Issue of ATI HDMI to AV amp.

    but how do i set it up? in windows control panel> sound, i only have the option of 2 channels through hdmi. can u please show me some print screen on how u did it? Thanks
  3. O

    Issue of ATI HDMI to AV amp.

    what about ATI 3650? I thought it support 5.1 channel through HDMI, isn't it?
  4. O

    Issue of ATI HDMI to AV amp.

    I have a HTPC with ECS 780G motherboard and another one with 3650 graphic card. I tried connecting these 2 HTPC to my AV amp. with HDMI cable, but the AV amp only detected 2 channel sound. I went to Control panel>sound> config, trying to set the sound to 7.1 channels, but it only shows 2 channel...
Back
Top