• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Orian3182

  1. O

    complete sysytem with 22 inch monitor

    Whats shipping? Can it go w/o monitor? Can I have some more details? Interested.
  2. O

    Weak Macbook super drive

    the Superdrive sucks in the macbook speedwise. I mean it does do what I wat it to do, but its extremely slow.
  3. O

    FS/FT: Make offers for my rig!

    Pictures?:D
  4. O

    The current state of Gothic 3

    I loved GOthic, and GOthic 2. I guess I'll wait :(
  5. O

    Just got an iPod, I think I hate it.....

    I understand were your comming from, but iTunes isn't that bad. Your iPod actualy works better when synced with Mac iTunes.
  6. O

    Mac OS X 10.4.9 Update and iPhoto 6.0.6 released.

    new iTunes have Apple TV Tab in the Preferences. Other than that I see no difference in my machine.
  7. O

    Beat Twilight Princess? How long did it take?

    I'm giving up on the Poes, I got all the bugs(gay), and getting the heart pieces. Im gonna run through the actual game now. Im at 37 hours, and just got in the Sky City.
  8. O

    Nintendo Wii wireless help

    I have a WRT54GL with high grain antennas, and I never have a problem.
  9. O

    HardForum Wii Number Directory

    6964-9932-2118-1016 Brian
  10. O

    Wii Component Cables = Thumbs Up on HDTVs

    Can someone post where they got their cables from and the price?
  11. O

    hardware to run bf2 and bf2142?

    I used a GeForce 7900 GTX 512mb and 2GB ram from Corsair and BF2 was flying. My processor was also a AMD 3800+ X2. Doesn't take much to destroy BF2 graphics, just ram and a decent graphics card.
  12. O

    New Motherboard

    What would be the best choice for a new mother board? I've been through A8N-SLi that was shit, ECS, any suggestions? It would be used for gaming. I'm not into SLi really.
  13. O

    Problem with A8N-SLI

    OK.....This is my system A8N SLI Asus AMD 64 4000+ Twin Corsair XMS 2GB(1 GB each) Platinum Series eVGA GeForce 7900 GTX 512mb PCI-e Linksys Wireless PCI card Floppy Drive WD Raptor 74GB SATA DVD RW Drive ATA CDRW drive ATA OCZ Extreme 700W PSU Everything is brand freaking...
Back
Top