Thanks, ToastyX and xyeLz.
I do not notice any pixel walk issues on normal colors or in normal usage.
The only thing I do notice when viewing very closely is a very slight flicker which I'm assuming has to do with the ccfl and horizontal/frequency of the panel (scan rate).
Am I...
Thanks for testing xyeLz.
When you say 4a and 4b will flicker you didn't test with the little boxes at the top by any chance, did you?
In order to test correctly, you must maximize the window and scroll down where you have the previous/next buttons.
Can you follow up, and if you didn't...
Yes, multiprofiler works for me. Make sure you have DDC/CI enabled in tag 8 of the advanced osd, make sure you have the latest multiprofiler from NEC. Make sure you are connected with either dvi or display-port (preferably, I'm connected using displayport). Try reinstalling multiprofiler or...
For me, 2b and 4b is flickering with some weird scan lines on 2a and 4a, sort of like a grounding problem or interference. I really don't notice it in normal usage but only in those test patterns.
O.K Thanks for your responses, if your PA271W and PA301W have no pixel walk on that test or buzzing then it looks like my unit will be going back because it's clearly defective.:(
Just to be certain, you guys did test for pixel walk using the link in the first post, right?
Thank You for your reply, xyeLz. I wish you all the best with regards to your new monitor and I await the results.
It's also nice to hear that NEC support is great, most of the time it's not the product but the level of assistance with after-purchase issues that retains a paying customer, this...
Thank You for both of your replies.
With regards to xyeLz's post. The buzz you describe is identical to the type I have on mine. When you had that buzzing monitor do you remember by any chance if something else was abnormal with it such as excess flicker or other problems, or was it just like...
Hi, I just got a new NEC PA241W. The monitor has amazing colors and flawless uniformity with no back-light bleed, it also has no stuck/dead pixels.
I have noticed that it makes a humming type of buzz like many mosquitoes at any brightness below 100%. The level of hum varies with the...