A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Oh, another thing I forgot to mention is that Amazon is selling the Audio Technicas for really cheap at the moment: http://www.amazon.com/Technica-ATH-AD700-Open-air-Dynamic-Headphones/dp/B000CMS0XU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1248487138&sr=8-1. I don't know how you can beat that.
But...
I've got both the Audio Technicas mentioned (ATH-AD700s) and the Sennheiser headset.
The Sennheisers were pretty disappointing to me for a long time when it came to sound quality, and this was hooked up to my HT|Omega soundcard which has a headphone amp and high-impedance switch. Without any...
So this is a bit of a sad story: last Thursday our receiver (a pretty ancient pioneer) blew up, and only since hooking up a new Yamaha (HTR-6140) receiver have I realized that one of the speakers was taken as well.
The Yamaha has some safety features that include checking speaker cabling...
@Odin75,
Yeah, I know. I mean, if you follow his posts, he seems to like to ask (at the very least) difficult questions that seem pretty outlandish. Depending on your definition of "trolling", it either is based off that or not. If you ask me, he likes seeing the kinds of answers he can get...
First of all, I've gotta thank everyone here in the Computer Audio section. Your suggestions and enthusiasm helped me a ton in choosing my current setup, and frankly I'm so pleased I don't feel bad about any of my equipment at all.
Having said that, I've been curious for awhile now about what...