• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by oneijack

  1. O

    Dell’s UltraSharp 2005FPW widescreen 20-inch LCD monitor.

    No dead pixels.. woohoo. this thing dwarfs my old 15". I'm still going to buy the 2405FPW later this year.(my kid gets my hand me downs ;) ) But for now this will do.
  2. O

    Dell’s UltraSharp 2005FPW widescreen 20-inch LCD monitor.

    I got one for $395 tax tag and title. Just checked and it said its in transit. Wish I had seen the $345 deal. Oh well...
  3. O

    Unofficial 2405FPW Thread (Now that its been announced)

    Hahahahahaha 1280 X 768 I can get 30" LCD's-of-crap all day long in that price range. I wont buy another HDTV unless it can do 1080p. Stick with my 34" CRT HDTV for now.
  4. O

    Unofficial 2405FPW Thread (Now that its been announced)

    I'm reading all the nit picking but the real question is.... is it worth the $$$? I mean come on guys its half the price of anything that comes close to it. We should all bow down to Dell and kiss butt for the hook up. I'm ordering mine on Mon. My only fear is 2-3 months from now it will be $650...
Back
Top