• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by once

  1. O

    LG 43UD79 Information?

    ah, I'm stupid. I checked the same videos (any) with my old LG. Same problem, but I never noticed? How can that be? Human psyche. Whatever, so since it's not an SSD/harddisc (same) or driver/OS issue (linux ubuntu 18.04, windows 7 same), it's my GPU, I'll bet on it. But I'm quite happy now I...
  2. O

    LG 43UD79 Information?

    thanks for the reply. To cut to the chase: the artifacts in both videos I provided, are they expected to happen with this model? Or is my monitor faulty? I can't even describe how fast I got used to the size. If there is no alternative right now, I'll keep it. Of course, only if my exemplar...
  3. O

    LG 43UD79 Information?

    Here's the video showing the PWM test in action: And the lag described in the upper region (clouds), best seen at about 0:21-0:28 Could my graphics card be the reason for the lag? Is this expected?
  4. O

    LG 43UD79 Information?

    Hello there, a few days ago I received the monitor. It's big and you know it. Friends told me that watching a movie we've seen yesterday with low brightness is straining the eyes as others here have had reported. I've read the full thread. Now with full brightness, no problemo, they say. At...
Back
Top