Recent content by OMGthatsCraZY

  1. O

    Connecting Logitech Z506 to a TV for 5.1 Audio

    Fantastic! Thanks for your help bud. I ended up ordering the one with the AC adapter and bought two TOSLINK cables for the Apple TV and XBOX one. Will get a switch later, but for now I can change em out when needed. I used the Apple TV the most, but that will change with Halo Master Chief...
  2. O

    Connecting Logitech Z506 to a TV for 5.1 Audio

    Hey bud, thanks for the response! I actually found what looks like that decoder box, do you mind verifying? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tritton-AX-Pro-Decoder-Box-Only-Dolby-5-1-Surround-Sound-/221375996596?pt=US_Video_Game_Headsets&hash=item338b09a2b4 or...
  3. O

    Connecting Logitech Z506 to a TV for 5.1 Audio

    Hey guys, I just bought the Logitech Z506 5.1 speakers. I am sure they're not the best speakers in the world, but for $40 they have been pretty nice so far. I want to connect them to my TV which has an Apple TV and an XBOX One connected to it. This is the TV...
Back
Top