• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by omegaw666

  1. O

    sharp 32" 4k monitor - who else is planning on getting it?

    For those of you who are still a bit confused watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T7pdrOipuI
  2. O

    sharp 32" 4k monitor - who else is planning on getting it?

    I'm probably switching to 7970s. Can't stand 4k30hz. So for people who have crossfire radeons, is the framerating from this article actually very visible? Anyone even notice an issue before this article came out?
  3. O

    sharp 32" 4k monitor - who else is planning on getting it?

    Did you use my same method to run bf3 @ 4k? or is it just running at 30hz?
  4. O

    sharp 32" 4k monitor - who else is planning on getting it?

    In the OSD menu you have to change the displayport stream setting from SST to MST.
  5. O

    sharp 32" 4k monitor - who else is planning on getting it?

    Reponse from Evga/Nvidia: Hello, I have a follow up from the product team. This particular display is a Tiled display, meaning it REQUIRES dual inputs in order to operate at the full 60Hz. This is NOT supported on GeForce. GeForce supports 4K displays that use a single DisplayPort connector.
  6. O

    sharp 32" 4k monitor - who else is planning on getting it?

    Just using DP MST mode. Left side of screen is one "monitor" and right side is the other. Its like having 2 monitors without the bezel in between. It is 60hz but you can't fullscreen cause you can only fullscreen to one "monitor" but in Windowed mode I can force it to cover both "monitors". This...
  7. O

    sharp 32" 4k monitor - who else is planning on getting it?

    I got a few games to run at 4k60hz by running them in borderless windowed mode. Less than ideal but atleast it works. I tried it on Diablo 3, Crysis 3 and Tomb Raider.
  8. O

    sharp 32" 4k monitor - who else is planning on getting it?

    Did you receive your monitor yet? I was actually able to install nview by just copying the nview folder from the quadro driver into the regular geforce driver folder. I haven't played around with it yet. My guess is those quadro features might be in the driver itself.
  9. O

    sharp 32" 4k monitor - who else is planning on getting it?

    I think the only way to get it to work like I expect is to use Eyefinity with 2 screens with DP set to MST (multi-streaming) mode as zurv mentioned. If only Nvidia surround allowed it... should be a software fix but they might not support this anytime soon.
  10. O

    sharp 32" 4k monitor - who else is planning on getting it?

    7970s I think: http://akiba-pc.watch.impress.co.jp/img/ah/docs/592/102/html/s1805.jpg.html
  11. O

    sharp 32" 4k monitor - who else is planning on getting it?

    Yeah actually bought a 1.2 cable thinking the monitor wouldn't come with one and it works the same. So far Sharp responded and said monitor hasn't launched in US so can't support it... Evga told me to try custom resolution which didn't work and nvidia hasn't responded.
  12. O

    sharp 32" 4k monitor - who else is planning on getting it?

    Well, until the refresh rate thing is fixed I'm just using 1080p for normal use. At 2160p 150% font size feels like the right text size but most windows 7 applications aren't sharp anymore.
Back
Top