• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by omega_new

  1. O

    Windows Home Server FAQ

    Hello Guys, Now I found Lights-out add-in. My idea to have my WHS in Hibernate mode until I need media from it through network for my PlayonHDs. After this , for example 5 minutes w/o requierment on WHS it will go to Hibernate mode. If any of you use this add-in , could you help me , is it...
  2. O

    Windows Home Server FAQ

    I think no relation to the NIC , because inside WHS same , and some portions on through shares works with normal speed. The drives are 7 Samsung 1,5 Tb drives. What program do you recommend to make sure the drives are OK or not ? Thanks
  3. O

    Windows Home Server FAQ

    Hello guys, some professional , please help me... When I move files from WHS shared folders to external HDD (on eSATA) my speed is about 630 kbytes /sec. Same speed from one share to another , so it is inside WHS problem. Did anybody found something issue like this ? Thanks in advance.
  4. O

    Windows Home Server FAQ

    Thank you Adidas, I'l try them...
  5. O

    Windows Home Server FAQ

    Thank You! Do you have idea about copy files from unmanaged disk to storage pool inside WHS?
  6. O

    Windows Home Server FAQ

    Hello to Everybody, I just built my first WHS. I have one question , I think here WHS-gurus can answer... :) Is it possible to share a folder or the full disk of "Unmanaged Disk" in WHS? Thanks in advance... Ah,1 more question? Can I transfer files within WHS unmanaged disk to storage pool ...
  7. O

    Dropbox - invites

    If somebody could invite me ... a1b1[at]page[dot]hu Thanks
Back
Top