Recent content by OLy

  1. O

    How Is This For A Budget Gamer Build?

    I would go for the athlon ii x3 440 over the x2, but that's just me.
  2. O

    This budget gaming rig able to handle SC2?

    Pretty heavy on the cpu nevertheless... from benchmarks I calculated that the athlon ii x3 gives about 25% less fps in sc2 ultra when compared to i7 920, so I guess I'm fine at average 40 fps.
  3. O

    AMD to retire the ATi brand?

    Personal preference I guess I know... lmao.
  4. O

    AMD to retire the ATi brand?

    I always bought ATI-cards because I liked the name. "ATI" sounds cooler than "nVidia", if ATI becomes just AMD then I'm probably going for nVidia because it doesn't sound as sleek anymore... lol
  5. O

    This budget gaming rig able to handle SC2?

    Would Phenom II x2 555 do? Also, I could get a Sparkle GTX 460 768mb for 20$ more, but will the corsair 400vx be handle it with either i3 530 or PII 555be?
  6. O

    This budget gaming rig able to handle SC2?

    I'm planning to build a low-end PC for some light gaming and general usage, and I've came up with these: CPU: Athlon II x3 440 (3.0GHz) MoBo: MSI 770-G45 AM3 RAM: Corsair 2x2GB 1333MHz GPU: HD 5770 (HIS) HDD: 500GB Samsung 7200rpm Some cheapo Samsung dvd-drive Case: NZXT M59 PSU...
Back
Top