• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Oko

  1. O

    HT Omega drivers for Windows7?

    They're finally here. http://www.htomega.com/downloads.html
  2. O

    HP LP2475w (Possible new IPS)

    Revision GIG133 China (City of Fu Qing) Jan 2009 F/W Revision GIG052
  3. O

    HP LP2475w (Possible new IPS)

    I don't think that's it; my guess is that there are some monitors out there that shipped to distributors with buggy firmware and are still sitting on stockroom shelves. I don't think a minor issue like that would warrant a recall. They've since fixed the firmware and all new units are shipping...
  4. O

    HP LP2475w (Possible new IPS)

    Here’s my experience. Bought my first LP2475W about a month ago and got a Czech November 2008 version. There was a slight pink tint in the top right corner but that went away after 4 days or so. Some uniformity problems, patches of backlight bleed on the top left and across the bottom. Not...
  5. O

    My long run down on FPS Games and the ideal monitor size, rez, and aspect ratio

    How much input lag would you consider "too much" for fps gaming? I've been considering the LP 2475 but their average input lag is somewhere between 1 and 2 frames. I understand that it's somewhat subjective but I'd like your opinion. Like the OP stated though, I've tried various 0 to 15ms...
  6. O

    HP LP2475w (Possible new IPS)

    You guys know of any B&M's carrying the LP2475W? I've checked and checked and come up empty but I'd almost be willing to drive an hour to Chicago to avoid the potential hassle of returning the monitor through shipping. That and I could verify the date code in store.
  7. O

    Picked up a Hannspree HF259H today

    Picked one of these up but it's going right back tomorrow. The backlight bleeding is horrific, just horrific :( I may have gotten unlucky but I think I'll just go with another brand. I'm really not up for roulette right now.
Back
Top