• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by okieman

  1. O

    How to match USB 3 add-in card to my motherboard?

    I have an Intel D865GBF moboard. I want to install a USB 3.0 add-in card, but have never installed any extra cards that one for upgraded audio. How do I insure compatibility? Or quality, for that matter?
  2. O

    Making a big jump on external USB drive

    Well, I ordered a Western Digital 2 TB USB 3.0. Now all I have to do is figure out which add-in USB 3.0 card to buy. And make sure it fits my PC. For some reason the mfgs add extra digits after the PCI in the description of what their card is. Also not sure if there's much difference on who...
  3. O

    Making a big jump on external USB drive

    I'm thinking of getting a ! to 2 Terabyte external USB drive for storage and back ups. My PC is pretty fast and has lots of RAM, etc. The only problem is that when I bought the internal D drive, I never thought I would fill the 275 GB with data. So I want to move non-essential data to the...
Back
Top