• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by ok g

  1. O

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    May I ask where you sent your custom designs to? I am researching where to send my design
  2. O

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    Hi all, first post. I am very happy with my A4-SFX v2 case. I also have the window panels, which are perfect because they allow me to use a 51mm CPU cooler with the fan underneath between the CPU and aluminum fins. However, this does not push out the hot air as effectively as I hoped. In fact, I...
Back
Top