Used for just over a year with all 8-cores clocked at 4.0Ghz. Voltage was bumped up twice on a MSI GD70 (I forget the final, but it was under 1.4V). Two 360 rads with swiftech water block used for cooling the whole time. I did get it to 4.4GHz for short benching runs. CPU paste has been...
http://us./products/?sku=76932&vpn=FD8350FRHKBOX&manufacture=AMD&promoid=1030
Stolen from Tech Bargains. Newegg has it for $199.99
Go get some AMD goodness.
*edit to fix link* it won't let me. the ncix keeps getting killed
link to tech bargains...
This is a KICKSTARTER for a RTS made in the same vein as Total Annihilation or Supreme Commander from some of the same people.
http://planetaryannihilation.com/
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/659943965/planetary-annihilation-a-next-generation-rts
See for yourself, I am so psyched that...
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/659943965/planetary-annihilation-a-next-generation-rtsrecently_launched
THROW MONEY AT THEM!
My all times favorite "series". (I know it ain't really a series title)
What are you waiting for? This should be front page news!