Recent content by OCZSpeedJunky

  1. O

    FS: Top notch watercooling system/parts, DangerDen, Hydor, etc.

    Bump. Offers welcome on the waterblock. May also have the low profile mount for it also if anyone interested. Tis the last thing I need to get rid of. Offers more than welcome. Thnx.
  2. O

    FS: Top notch watercooling system/parts, DangerDen, Hydor, etc.

    Bumped....prices dropped. gotta finish getting rid of these parts or they go to waste guys :) Offers welcome.
  3. O

    FS: Top notch watercooling system/parts, DangerDen, Hydor, etc.

    Sorry for the late responses guys. Been gone for nearly 2+ weeks for work schedule. All PM's have been replied too, and post has been updated. Thanks for the patience. OCZ
  4. O

    FS: Top notch watercooling system/parts, DangerDen, Hydor, etc.

    Daily 4th of July BuMp. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE!
  5. O

    FS: Top notch watercooling system/parts, DangerDen, Hydor, etc.

    Pics will be up later tonight or right away in the morning.
  6. O

    FS: Top notch watercooling system/parts, DangerDen, Hydor, etc.

    Bump. Just FYI, if you guys are interested in something I marked as "firm", feel free to message me about it, I may take a decent offer on the item. Thanks. Tony
  7. O

    FS: Top notch watercooling system/parts, DangerDen, Hydor, etc.

    I have gone back to air cooling since I don't do much for over-clocking anymore, so I am selling all my water cooling parts. Preferably as a whole system, but I may part it if I get enough people who want separate parts. I'm a trusted trader here on [H] and on the trusted trader list on Guru3D...
  8. O

    FS: Full DD CPU water cooling kit

    Yup yup. That is indeed a TDX block with the universal top plate. Fits AM2 actually. Same exact block I use. Same top plate. :)
  9. O

    FS: Corsair Value Select d9

    These are in fact re-labled Micron chips on Brainpower PCB....look here and scroll down 11 spots in the Corsair section to the Corsair Value Select 5300 http://www.pc-cm.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=482&start=0
  10. O

    MB, RAM, or CPU issue??

    I'll check out the UBCD and see how that works. Unfortunately I don't have my old 3800+ single core anymore, sold it. But even with that CPU, the system was having issues booting and such. Hanging during POST, while loading Windows, etc. Which is why I ruled out the CPU, since I had some issues...
  11. O

    MB, RAM, or CPU issue??

    Bump!
  12. O

    MB, RAM, or CPU issue??

    Ok, here's the deal. Two days ago while gaming, my system crashed for an unknown reason, completely froze, and needed to be rebooted using the reset button. Since then, I have been having some serious issues. First, I began getting a ton of erros and program crashes in Windows. Anything I...
  13. O

    FS: Save my puppy! Buy my AM2 rig!

    Hey bud, if no one has yet, I'll link this post for ya on the Anandtech forum. I'll see if some of the guys over at XtremeSystems & Guru3D might help out a bit also. I'll get some links there for ya too. Hope things go good. OCZ
  14. O

    I Need Help! Does Anyone Have Visual Basic 6?

    Hey, I might have it, let me check and get back to ya. For my college courses we had access to a Microsoft download site, and I think I may have gotten Visual from it. I'll get back ot ya. Whatcha looking at to spend on a copy?? LMK. OCZ
  15. O

    FS: Save my puppy! Buy my AM2 rig!

    Sorry bud, can't fork out 2G for a PC right now, but I hope your puppy gets better. That's harsh. Also, besides maybe posting your Paypal to let those of us who want to send a few bucks your way, maybe ya could offer to let people send ya cash or a Money order by giving who ever requests your...
Back
Top