• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by ocjunior

  1. O

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    This is the process I have went through as of now... I tested the BNC -> VGA on both my DVI port and I couldnt get them to fit.. What's the deal ?... (just kidding, I have a VGA-DVI adapter on my DVI on my gfx card :) ). But neither port would recognize the screen (or resultion). I then...
  2. O

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    Hi I bought a FW900 today and I have a major problem. The screen only seem to want to display in the center with one inch black bars on both sides, and when I have a resolution of say 1920x1200 the whole screen is not filled just the center and I have to 'scroll' with the mouse to see the...
  3. O

    Latest Revision to Dell 3007WFP?

    Let me tell my (ongoing) story about this... A couple of months ago I ordered the 3007, I got and I was like "WOW!, what a display.. Its massive and look how productive I can get with this resolution"... Then it got dark outside and I saw what I think is called backlight. To be totally honest I...
  4. O

    Beginning of a 3007WFP replacement nightmare?

    I *thought* the Samsung 30" would come in Fall/Winter... If it comes in March then I will be a happy camper, because I will not keep my Dell 3007... -ocjunior
  5. O

    Beginning of a 3007WFP replacement nightmare?

    I emailed Dell about my backlight and they said that they could not guarentee a monitor with less backlight. So they gave me two options, (1) Keep the one I have or (2) Get a refund. I will go for 2 and wait for Samsung to release their 30" in fall/winter. It will be a little difficult to go...
  6. O

    Beginning of a 3007WFP replacement nightmare?

    I will start my 'replacement nightname' now.. Got my 3007 two days ago and the backlight is HORRIBLE. I called Dell to say that I will not accept a monitor for 2600$ (thats what it costs in $ in SWE) with this much (or any for that matter) backlight. They said they wanted better pictures, damn...
  7. O

    ATI X1600 Pro not enough for Dell's 30"?

    When I was looking for a X1600XT for my Dell 3007 I found out that it was not the easiest thing to find a website that 100% confirmed that the card had a DL-DVI. I finally settled for a Hightech/HIS X1600XT and I can confirm it has DL-DVI beacuse I run my Dell 3007 on 2560x1600. You should be...
  8. O

    ATI Tool & CCC have no overclock options for x1600pro

    I just bought a X1600XT PCIe (Hightech/HIS) and I can use the overclocking in ATi Tool. (Note : ATi Tool is not the same program as ATI Tray Tool). However I have not installed the CCC, just the display driver. The strange thing is that it dont seem to detect artifacts so I have to look at...
  9. O

    X1900 XTX on a 350W PSU?

    Taken from the ATI site (regarding X1900) : Power supply notes: Connection to the system power supply is required: 450-Watt power supply or greater, 30 Amps on 12 volt rail recommended (assumes fully loaded system) PCI Express compliant power supply (recommended). Connect directly to the...
  10. O

    X1900 XTX on a 350W PSU?

    I checked the sticker on the PSU, it said : +12VA <-> 18.0A +12VB <-> 18.0A And the following : 'Max combined output current on +12VA and +12VB outputs is 28.0A' What gives ?...:) -ocjunior
  11. O

    X1900 XTX on a 350W PSU?

    Anyone tried ? According to the reviews it should work (in theory anyways). Look at the power consumptions in the following reviews : http://www.hothardware.com/viewarticle.aspx?page=19&articleid=777&cid=2 http://www.beyond3d.com/reviews/ati/r580/index.php?p=25 Its about 320W on...
  12. O

    x1900xt differences? saphire, HIS, ATI?

    Anyone that has experience (good/bad) with Gecube cards ?... They make the cheapest X1900 here in Sweden (aprox 10% cheaper than the next one, on a XTX card) -ocjunior
Back
Top