Recent content by ocassidy

  1. O

    AMD Super HOT Coupons!!

    I just received my Opty 146...CACJE 0606MPMW. No idea how good it might be, figured I'd post to let ppl know what is being shipped, at least one variety of 146's.
  2. O

    AMD Super HOT Coupons!!

    Just gotta love that line, and the logic...no arguing with it...
  3. O

    AMD Super HOT Coupons!!

    My purchase situation... Ordered my 146 late sunday night, so effectively Monday morning. Item shipped Thursday afternoon after a few email inquiries. I paid for 2 day shipping but apparently FedEx only delivers on Saturday for a special fee, so my 2 day is more like 4. Come Monday when...
  4. O

    AMD Super HOT Coupons!!

    I'm a bit confused about something... "Your order has been submitted to the warehouse for processing. Shipping from this point typically takes 1-2 business days after the order has been approved. Our shipping system will automatically email you your tracking number when your order has been...
  5. O

    AMD Super HOT Coupons!!

    Ordered mine Sunday night...hasn't shipped yet. I'm ok if there is a delay, I just want to know the status and expected ship date. What I'm not ok with is people who ordered around the same time I did or even the next day getting their processors before I do...that's unacceptable. If Monarch...
Back
Top