• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by oC|-TiTaN

  1. oC|-TiTaN

    WTT: my 5900x for your PS5

    Got a 5900x in hand need a PS5 for my sister in law, give me any offers please!
  2. oC|-TiTaN

    [FS] 2x GIGABYTE GTX 970 Windforce OC

    These weren't overclocked and I've had them together since April 2015 when I purchased them new. If pics or anything are needed I can post them when I return home from work tonight. Not much to say, they have never failed me and honestly, I can't think of a single game I've played that had...
  3. oC|-TiTaN

    FS: Philips Fidelio X1

    Bump!
  4. oC|-TiTaN

    FS: Philips Fidelio X1

    These are amazing headphones and my love for them lead me to purchasing the X2 model during the Amazon Prime Day sale. I quite honestly can't tell much of a difference, but reviewers claim the X2 to be slightly better, so I'll just trust them. I don't have pictures, but these were babied...
  5. oC|-TiTaN

    FS: Pioneer PDP-5010FD 50" Plasma [LOCAL TO SAN JOSE, CA]

    Bump, still have my 5020FD, don't know if i'll ever get rid of it!
  6. oC|-TiTaN

    How important is a curve on 34" 21:9 ultrawide monitors?

    Having had the 34um94 that I only returned due to defect, I can say my next purchase would be for a curved one. The distance I sat made the extreme left and right seem to not be facing me directly, I feel the curve would compensate for that. Almost everyone that reviews the curved monitors says...
  7. oC|-TiTaN

    FS: Asus 670 2GB, EVGA 670 2GB, X-Fi Titanium HD

    still have the evga 670?
  8. oC|-TiTaN

    FS: Philips Fidelio X1

    this is a steal for my favorite current headphones. I'd pay $250 new for them all over again.
  9. oC|-TiTaN

    FS: 2x GTX 670 2GB

    MSI card sold, PNY still available!
  10. oC|-TiTaN

    FS: 2x GTX 670 2GB

    Bump, pics of model numbers added http://imgur.com/hFvGFJT,Rzigr8i
  11. oC|-TiTaN

    FS: 2x GTX 670 2GB

    One is a PNY VCGGTX670XPB, the other I believe is a Galaxy 2GB but i'll confirm with a model number once I get home. Neither are amazing overclockers or anything but still run games on my 3007WFP-HC (2560x1600) beautifully, BF3 and BF4 with all the eye candy at 80+ FPS on most maps, just got...
  12. oC|-TiTaN

    Keep 670 2GB SLI or upgrade to a 970?

    I have seen a few reviews and while some do include the 670, I haven't seen any that show the 670 or similar cards in SLI to directly compare. It seemed like there was around a 75% increase going from a single 670 to the 970, and with the typical SLI overhead, that should be right in line with...
  13. oC|-TiTaN

    FS: Nintendo 3DS XL + Games & Acc, Jambox, IPod Touch, Apple EarPods w\ mic & remote

    Would you be willing to part with the R4 separately?
Back
Top