Recent content by Obscene-Ignorance

  1. O

    HardOCP Question on SSD

    OCZ, Crucial, Intel
  2. O

    E-mail of the Day

    I had one worn out with in a year. Bad mice feet no doubt.
  3. O

    Are PSU Load Calculators Accurate?

    If your spec are right you are pulling around 350-400watts under load. You have to remember that power supply degrade over time so it could have been your power supply. I wouldn't want to run a power supply at 70% of capacity. Plus it always fun to buy new stuff :)
  4. O

    Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

    Put my name in the hat!
  5. O

    ASUS VG236HE vs VE278Q

    I just switch from ASUS VW266H to a ASUS VG236 LCD. I can say for me it was worth the extra money. If you do a lot of FPS game then this LCD is great. There a number of review online.
  6. O

    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 Video Card Review @ [H]

    I could care less about watts. I'm only looking at performance and driver issues. I would love to try a ATI / AMD video card but I can't make myself trust them again. The last card I had from ATI was 9700 Pro.
  7. O

    Advice on case for air cooling

    You might want the newer version of the RV02 The RV02-E. It is has the same layout as the FT02.
  8. O

    How to figure out proper amperage needed....

    Try PSU finder http://www.corsair.com/psufinder/default.aspx
  9. O

    Any decent motherboards with a black & red theme <$150?

    Picking your motherboard by colors. :eek:
  10. O

    Evga x58 vs Asus P6T

    Hey that a old AMD board!!!
  11. O

    How long should you use a power supply

    Power Supply operating life can be affected by many factors such as the average load rate, Power surges, and ambient temperature. You might have bought a 850 watt power supply 2 1/2 years ago but it may be as efficiency as a 750 watt now. I would check my voltages. If they are good and your not...
  12. O

    Evga x58 vs Asus P6T

    I love my EVGA X58 SLI. The only thing I hated about it was the CPU power connector was right up on the power array heatsink.
  13. O

    Best i7 Motherboard?

    I think I'll give the plain EVGA X58 3X SLI a try. Do you really think Intel next generation of CPU will work on this board? It will be the first in awhile seems every time I upgrade I'm doing the motherboard and memory.
  14. O

    Best i7 Motherboard?

    I'm really having a hard time picking a motherboard for I7 920. I don't plan to water cool but I would like get 3.8 to 4.0 out of the I7 920. I also have a 295GTX but plan on going to 2 5870 or 5870x2. I would like to be able use SLI or Crossfire. I got a cm 690 CoolerMaster case. I'm replacing...
Back
Top