Recent content by obpsym

  1. O

    New @ [H]ardOCP some advice please

    Is that 10 WU per client or 10 WU per user? gkanakis, thanks for the offer, I'm old so patience is on my side : )
  2. O

    New @ [H]ardOCP some advice please

    Thx, The GTX430 is squeezed into a Dell Optiplex 960 (At an angle as there are some cleverly placed capacitors next to the PCI-e slot) no upgrade path..
  3. O

    New @ [H]ardOCP some advice please

    Less than 10 as I changed over to the SMP client a few days ago 6703 WU Xeon 6055 WU Q9400 6703 WU Yes all client have the passcode. I'll leave them for a few days and see if the score changes after 10
  4. O

    New @ [H]ardOCP some advice please

    I'm getting on average 4.5k PPD with the following hardware using the smp client, all cores running at 100%, any advice to increase my contribution? 1 x Quad Xeon 3210 2.13Ghz W2K8R2 -smp 4 1 X Quad Q9400 @ 2.66Ghz W7-64 -smp 4 1 X Quad Q9400 @ 2.66Ghz XP-SP3 -smp 4 1 X Quad Athlon II 650 @...
Back
Top