• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by oatz

  1. O

    Led Lcd woes

    bump
  2. O

    My laptop pretty just is not working anymore.

    You could probably get a cheap cpu off ebay for testing. I think your board will take socket P (not 478), though you need to make sure before ordering anything. Ebay socket p - http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=mobile+socket+p&_sacat=164&_odkw=laptop+socket+p&_sop=15&_osacat=164 Cheap too.
  3. O

    Led Lcd woes

    So I've been working on a laptop this week that's been throwing me for a loop. This thing basically took a good fall and is now not showing anything on the screen. The screen its self looks to be in good condition. No cracks or damage what-so-ever. When I output to a desktop monitor via vga, it...
Back
Top