• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by NyxNightGoddess

  1. NyxNightGoddess

    "Great Sound" Options for PC in 2025?

    Headphones for gaming and music. I have a cheap pair of speakers for just playing things for multiple people.
  2. NyxNightGoddess

    "Great Sound" Options for PC in 2025?

    I have a SMSL M20 going to a APOS Gremlin tube headphone amp. I also have an Xduoo MH-02 tube DAC and a FIIO BTR 17 for phone audio on the go. They all push my Grado 325Xs really well. They all sound really good just different. Stereo is fine for me when I game.
  3. NyxNightGoddess

    What Mouse and Keyboard Are You Using Right Now?

    Thank you. I have gotten use to it. It takes time, but once you do its really nice. The customization ability of VIA makes it super easy to get use to. The zero on the numpad side is the hardest part to get use to. Its small and kind of hard to hit without looking at the keyboard. Its a memory...
  4. NyxNightGoddess

    What Mouse and Keyboard Are You Using Right Now?

    New keyboard build. GMMK 2 96% ANSI (QMK VIA with SignalRGB interrogation) Kailh Box White switches, tape modded PCB, switch and stab pads, Glorious screwin stabs (lubed). I vinyl wrapped the deck, and used a purple gradient keycaps.
  5. NyxNightGoddess

    What Mouse and Keyboard Are You Using Right Now?

    Yeah, just a single layer is enough. I actually ended up doing it on all my modifier keys. It cuts a lot of that pinginess you get with cheap stabilizers.
  6. NyxNightGoddess

    What Mouse and Keyboard Are You Using Right Now?

    Here is my finished project. RK RK-S87 with Kailh Speed Silver tape modded the PCB, and added painters' tape to the bigger keys. Its thocky and I love it.
  7. NyxNightGoddess

    x16 -> x8

    These are all really good for your needs. https://www.amazon.com/Creative-Performance-Headphone-Integrated-Microphone/dp/B00EZT7RE4/ref=sr_1_4?crid=3C2YB6TT2ULEY&keywords=5.1+usb+sound+card&qid=1569554810&s=gateway&sprefix=5.1+usb+%2Caps%2C395&sr=8-4...
  8. NyxNightGoddess

    Suggestions on new 5.1 PC speakers?

    I have a Vizio sb3851 sound bar. It has hdmi in and it doesn't sound to bad. It works really well. They are not expensive.
  9. NyxNightGoddess

    Asus Xonar DGX + Win10

    There are better drivers then the ones on Asus's site. http://maxedtech.com/asus-xonar-unified-drivers/ They have some mods that make them better.
  10. NyxNightGoddess

    Ryzen 1700 system woes

    They never read the rest of the post. They only read your first post and didn't see that you got new ram, and power supply.
  11. NyxNightGoddess

    $2,700 Gaming PC Build, Any Good?

    What you want in a case is front panel that is mesh. It will allow air to flow into the front of the pc and help with cooling.
  12. NyxNightGoddess

    $2,700 Gaming PC Build, Any Good?

    One recommendation is to not use the S340 Elite. Horrible cooling. The front is very closed off and will hinder your intakes. My wife has it and we ended up taking the front off the case. Look for something with a mesh front. Much better for your front intakes. For the price of that case you...
  13. NyxNightGoddess

    New Build - Super Slow, Lagging, 9900k

    To me is sounds like bluetooth interference. You mentioned that you had a bluetooth keyboard and mouse. That the stuttering is when you move the mouse. Differently try a wired keyboard and mouse and see if that fixes it.
  14. NyxNightGoddess

    Time to overclock

    I still think that its better to use PBO2 and XFR2 versus overclocking on Zen+. Kyle even came to that same conclusion.
  15. NyxNightGoddess

    Quick - Which CPU to buy?

    Man that is a great deal! Super lucky you.
Back
Top