Recent content by ny2roc

  1. N

    Please Help! Need information..

    I am looking for water blocks from either the company MIPS or KTC. It seems all the shops that sell them are in Europe or Germany. I built a full liquid cooled system with Aqua Computers blocks but now I want to use either MIPS or KTC blocks. BTW the motherboard I will be using is the Asus...
  2. N

    FS/FT HP Proliant DL380 Server. Many Upgrades.

    its raining bumps! or is it? :p
  3. N

    FS/FT HP Proliant DL380 Server. Many Upgrades.

    u smell that? smells like a lil midnight bump! does anyone want a server? Im giving one away for some goodies if you want it!
  4. N

    FS/FT HP Proliant DL380 Server. Many Upgrades.

    Note that the server does not come with any cd's or paper work. All of those are burried under junk or long gone. But it is programed with Win2K and runs great! :D
  5. N

    WTB PCI Dual Monitor w/svideo-out card

    Ive got a bunch of AGP ones and a few pci-e ones but no PCI ones :( BUMB :rolleyes:
  6. N

    FS/FT HP Proliant DL380 Server. Many Upgrades.

    I had this account here for a while but I just never posted in the forums I like to read more then write. The Win2K was loaded in when I first bought the server and don't have any original cd's or paper work for it. I'm not sure what CAL's are. And no the blanks I don't have because the server...
  7. N

    FS/FT HP Proliant DL380 Server. Many Upgrades.

    I have a HP DL380 G3 Server that I am looking to move out of my current rack. The server is in MINT condition and runs like a cheetah! The specs are: Dual Intel Xeon 3.06GHz CPU's (originally came with a single CPU) 2Gb (4x512Mb) ECC Server Memory (upgraded from the 1Gb that was included (2...
Back
Top