Recent content by Number7

  1. N

    Importing Latest Q5 30" IPS, Full spec. 26" IPS monitors....ect...CHEAP...

    Yes, Within two month, I'll have products shipped here in North America. My attempt may work or not, but within that time-frame, you will have your answer. P.S: Yup, I'm talking about Korean displays.
  2. N

    The perfect monitors! (like 30" latest IPS pannel monitor for $700)

    I've been a member at Anandtech about 6 years(user name is Deadtrees) and I found this site through Anandtech LCD monitor guide. For all hardware matters, Anandtech forum was more than good enough but I found this forum to be somewhat better when it comes down to LCD talks. Thus, I joined...
  3. N

    Importing Latest Q5 30" IPS, Full spec. 26" IPS monitors....ect...CHEAP...

    After wasting so many hours, I'm just sick of not finding the right monitor here in North American market. I realized that all the resonably-priced monitors are based on TN pannel, IPS panel monitors are too expensive, and there is no monitor that has input options I want. Now, how would you...
  4. N

    The perfect monitors! (like 30" latest IPS pannel monitor for $700)

    I'm thinking about importing those monitors myself. At this point, I don't know anything about how it works and what I need to do. Once I have everything set up, I'll update it.
  5. N

    The perfect monitors! (like 30" latest IPS pannel monitor for $700)

    I am Korean so the language barrier wouldn't be a problem. But then again, that wouldn't really solve anything if things go wrong. I'm thinking about paying extra to fully test the monitor. Most of those shops you see on the link are small time vendors and I know they are even crazy about $10...
  6. N

    The perfect monitors! (like 30" latest IPS pannel monitor for $700)

    They're pre-tested and guaranteed but I know there's always possibility of something wrong. About the shipping, some says DHL is the best but I'm not sure at this point.
  7. N

    The perfect monitors! (like 30" latest IPS pannel monitor for $700)

    I'll update the thread once I have more news. (I'm thinking about importing some of the monitors myself)
  8. N

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    DoubleSight was aquired by PCBANK, a Korean 3rd-party monitor manufacture, about a year ago. The exact same monitor is being sold in Korea about $250 less($300 if sale tax is applied). Also, a newer version has come out. It uses LG LM260WU1-SLB1 pannel and the difference is that the new...
  9. N

    What's up with U.S LCD market???? (compared to Korean's)

    Thanks for the info. Though I knew PCBANK21, I just had no clue doublesight is the same company. Not only that, that monitor in Korea is $200 less!
  10. N

    What's up with U.S LCD market???? (compared to Korean's)

    Go to price search sites like www.danawa.com to see what they've got. I'm sure you'll find the one that fits your need and budget as the selections are pretty wide. If you're worried about dead pixels and other issues, get the one that says 무결점, it's pre-tested to ensure...
  11. N

    What's up with U.S LCD market???? (compared to Korean's)

    The thing is Korean currency went down more than U.S dollars in order to stay and win U.S market (That policy has been changed a week ago due to the high oil price). And, NEC monitors are too expensive for me to consider.
  12. N

    DoubleSight DS-263N in stock. In Canada, Possibly.

    Sorry about that, I came in to change the title. I know how you feel because I was there a few moments ago.
  13. N

    What's up with U.S LCD market???? (compared to Korean's)

    Considering Korea is the home country of top two pannel makers (Samsung, LG) in the world, it's somewhat understandable why they've got more selections of monitors. That would be the only logic I can think of but I know it isn't the case; the U.S market is quite attractive and international...
  14. N

    DoubleSight DS-263N in stock. In Canada, Possibly.

    An e-mail from shoprbc.com just came in: "The DoubleSight DS-263N has been discontinued" This is sad......
Back
Top