• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by nugzo

  1. N

    New Bios update EVGA 680i P23 BETA

    Thanks for help dan. I had the IDENTICAL problems with p21 bios at any mhz (800, 900,1000) After beta bios its only over 1150ish. Memory passes EVERY test thrown at it @1266 5-5-5-15 2t. Not 1 error, ever. If you can suggest any test i can run other than memtest86, memtest(windows), Super Pi...
  2. N

    New Bios update EVGA 680i P23 BETA

    I guess its possible. I've subjected this ram to every stability test i can think of (Memtest86, Window Memtest, Orthos, Super Pi, Rightmark) and it's always been error free @ 1266 5-5-4-15 2.4v. It's not even warm. Never a hickup. The only issues i ever get is DISK/CDROM/ATAPI. It Does the...
  3. N

    New Bios update EVGA 680i P23 BETA

    Works great @ 800
  4. N

    New Bios update EVGA 680i P23 BETA

    Major SATA/RAID issues 1150mhz and above Memory Frequency.
  5. N

    New Bios update EVGA 680i P23 BETA

    EVGATECH_JacobF Administrator 1337 Posts Posted - 12/20/2006 : 10:32:20 AM Show Profile Email Poster Reply with Quote Hi all, The P23 BETA 2 BIOS is now released, this further improves upon SATA compatibility. Here is the official word: quote:NVIDIA has released a Beta...
  6. N

    New Bios update EVGA 680i P23 BETA

    Any new word from nvidia? it apears they havent "fixed" this issue, only made it a little better.
  7. N

    New Bios update EVGA 680i P23 BETA

    Back on topic. Just to make sure the bios loaded correctly, i've reloaded it through windows and again with floppy. I re-installed windows while overclocked, no errors during install. Installed all drivers and tested file transfer again. 1st 5 minutes of transfer was perfect, no errors. Then...
  8. N

    New Bios update EVGA 680i P23 BETA

    My Hardware is X6800 @ 3800. 2GB Kingston 1.2ghz 9600 @1266mhz. 1 Raptor 150GB as Primary. Plextor SATA DVD/RW, 400GB WD SATA HDD. 12 Hours ORTHOS Small FFT Stable. 14 Hours ORTHOS Large FFT Stable, Dual Super Pi 32M Stable, 8 Hours Memtest Stable. While copying 7GB Steam Folder from D: to C...
  9. N

    New System need advice please!!

    Thanks! What should i expect temp wise once everything is correct?
  10. N

    New System need advice please!!

    This is my first WC setup. (other than koolance exos) I have a few questions. I've included some pics so please review and tell me what i should change. I've gotta be doing something wrong... Maybe :rolleyes: X6800 & EVGA 680i. Silverstone TJ-07 case.(6 nexus 120mm, 2 nexus 92mm)...
  11. N

    1024mb ram overclocking database

    291*9
  12. N

    1024mb ram overclocking database

    Still Goin... 285*9 Here's 285*9.5
  13. N

    1024mb ram overclocking database

    Thank You :D
  14. N

    1024mb ram overclocking database

    LOL :D I can't touch your 2.5 though
Back
Top