• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by NTRR

  1. N

    Project: Beast 2.5

    NICE!!!!!!!!!!
  2. N

    HDD Activity Mod

    How about this? http://www.gideontech.com/content/articles/205/3
  3. N

    pic icsp help

    Thanks
  4. N

    pic icsp help

    I am trying to program an 18f2550 through icsp and I am not having any luck. I am using a willem dual power programmer with it's icsp header and I have my pic on a breadboard. I have seen several circuits that are supposed to be required for icsp, I have tried most of them and did not get...
  5. N

    How do you add LEDs to a fan?

    http://www.uniquehardware.ca/guides/ledfan/ledfan1.1.php
  6. N

    Universal programmer

    I am looking to find a good DIY programmer that works with AVR,PICS, and EPROMS. I am new to all of this and I am not real sure of exactly what I need. I would like to build it myself for the sake of practice with the soldering iron.
  7. N

    Help with this circut

    Thanks guys when/if I get this built I'll let you know how it works.
  8. N

    Help with this circut

    I would like to know what I need to do to make this run off of 5 or 12 volts from the pc's power supply. I am just getting started so this will be my first project. http://www.electronics-lab.com/projects/motor_light/009/index.html Thanks
Back
Top