• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by npoczynek

  1. N

    Catching Laptops With Your Butt

    I'm more surprised that there have already been a couple of "FAKE" comments. This isn't Youtube, people. I figured hardforum was home to people who are intelligent enough to realize that this is an advertisement meant to be humorous and of course you can't catch a laptop in your ass like...
  2. N

    Engineering Education Myths Busted by Research

    The fact that 93% of engineering graduates began their college education as an engineering major doesn't surprise me. I'm (about to be) a second year ME student. If I decided after my second year that I wanted to switch to some other type of engineering I would basically be a freshman again...
  3. N

    Best way to get rid of this text on my case?

    I've got this case: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811156063 I like it, it's great to have both sides of the case removable for easy maintenance, and it looks decent. But I would like nothing more than to get rid of the god-awful text - the "SMILODON- Raidmax Gaming...
  4. N

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    These are not the best pictures, but I just finished a rewiring job today. I probably should've taken some photos with the side panel off. I'm pretty satisfied with the results... The only thing I'm not happy about is the mess of cables bunched up in front of the PSU, but as it is non-modular...
  5. N

    Post Your Workstation 2009!

    This is a temporary setup, I'm home for the summer and don't have a real desk or a very good location.
Back
Top