• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by notSoFast

  1. N

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    My DS-263N just arrived. (I ordered from the first restock at Newegg and I am on the east coast.) As far as I can tell, no dead pixels! I am so relieved!
  2. N

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    I have the same situation as you! I just ordered too and I am also coming from a 2005fpw :p.
  3. N

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    But just to confirm, people are using this monitor with PS3's for games and for movies - right?
  4. N

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    I too am interested in your monitor. I sent you a PM. Can anyone please confirm that the warrenty on the DS-263N is transferable?
Back
Top