CD/DVD Burners (RW Drives)
Qty. Product Description Unit Price Savings Total Price
1 NEC 16X DVD±R DVD Burner Black IDE/ATAPI Model ND-3550A - OEM
Model #: ND-3550A BK OEM
Item #: N82E16827152058
Remove item from Cart Remove Save Save Move To Wish List
$30.99 $30.99
ATX...
LOL! Terra, that's the point....
Why all of a sudden does that matter? When [H] tested the AMDs, they had no problem using "canned benchmarks", yet now that the Conroe actually beats out the K8 in "canned benchmarks", it doesn't matter anymore.....and shouldn't be used to measure the power of...
Asus P5B Deluxe Mobo
E6600
2 gig Patriot DDR2-800
Thermaltake Armor Series Full Tower
Asus X1900XT
MX1000 Mouse with some keyboard
Samsung 20.1" 16x12 LCD
Already got half a terabyte of HDD space
Just under 2 grand.
Conroe needs to hurry and GET HERE!!
I think the end of this month it should be out. It's got everything you need for the Conroe, plus the deluxe has wireless on the board, i believe. Price I heard was around $220 USD. It's the one I am getting.