• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by norakat147

  1. N

    NEC LCD2690

    hey 10e, Do you think the Eye One is better than the newer Spyder 3 Pro? I know its better than the Spyder 2...
  2. N

    Just ordered the Dell UltraSharp 2209WA

    Wow, finally! .. a monitor I can live with. After tweaking, I'm really happy with how it looks. And I'm very picky. In the past I returned both the Apple Cinema Display 23" and NEC 2690WUXI (I won't get into the reasons; I posted the NEC reasons on its thread). Photo's & images don't look nearly...
  3. N

    Just ordered the Dell UltraSharp 2209WA

    ... but just to give an accurate description on the backlight bleeding: I just put up an all black screen and the only thing that stands out for me is a very small area of subtle illumination on the upper center (but off to the right a bit). looks like something might be reflecting off the inner...
  4. N

    Just ordered the Dell UltraSharp 2209WA

    So, I just got my 2209WA. First impressions: ...not bad .. not bad at all. Especially for the price. Actually, it doesn't look very good with preset settings. Looks washed out at first; had to turn brightness way, way down, but still does not achieve a very deep contrast ratio and really...
  5. N

    NEC LCD2690

    ...I'll mention a couple of problems which I don't think anybody mentioned. I ended up buying the NEC 2690WUXI after reading all sorts of different sites and reviews, including this forum but then actually ended up returning it for the reasons below. What I do the most on my computer is read...
Back
Top