• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Noods

  1. N

    Samsung SyncMaster 225BW 22"

    Sorry for bumping an old topic, but I picked up the Samsung 225BW on Black Friday and I felt inclined to write a short review since I had used this forum to decide what I was going to purchase. Before I get to the monitor, let me tell you that I am VERY picky about which gear I buy. This...
Back
Top