Recent content by Noobtastic

  1. N

    I got my LianLi PC-A05B ! it's Small!

    Plus, assuming you have a video card that exhausts it's hot air out the back, the BS-08 would only suck up that hot air and blow it back into the case again. I would just use the default airflow and add the BS-08 as exhaust.
  2. N

    I got my LianLi PC-A05B ! it's Small!

    I've had the PC-A05B for about 10 months now, still very satisfied with it. Now I'm going to use it for my first ever "casemod". It's going to be just a simple side window and blowhole, but since I'm a first time modder I'll probably screw it up :P. Anyway, I'll be going for a black/white...
  3. N

    iPhone 3G on my desk

    Sorry for the late reply, but I was at work selling these things all day. As said, I live in Europe (The Netherlands). The iPhone here is sold exclusively by T-Mobile. The unit I had on my desk was the demo unit of the shop I work in. It had to be activated, and due to restricted Internet access...
  4. N

    iPhone 3G on my desk

    It has pretty much all the functions I've seen on the iPods I've used. The only 'but' might be the maximum memory of 16GB. I can imagine people with large music collections, or even moderate, might reach the maximum quite fast. The sound quality through the speaker isn't really great, as with...
  5. N

    iPhone 3G on my desk

    In my opinion actually not too bad. Compared with my Nokia N78 with a reflective black facade, fingerprints are a lot more noticeable on the Nokia. It's evening here though, so the fingerprints might be way more noticeable by daylight. Still, the brightness of the screen should make any...
  6. N

    iPhone 3G on my desk

    Fully working demo model: Box Box 2 Box open Box open 2 Stuff inside Stuff inside 2 Home screen Settings Network with the 3G option About Ipod with a couple of pre-loaded songs Pre-loaded song Weird Al Yankovic - White and Nerdy via Youtube Weird Al again Weather App Google...
  7. N

    iphone GPS

    Except the maps that you download through Google Maps... :rolleyes:
  8. N

    I got my LianLi PC-A05B ! it's Small!

    I've built a new system in March in a Lian Li PC-A05B, since I love clean design, a bit minimalistic. Here are a few pics, just standard stuff, I didn't mod a window or blowhole in. Just two things that aren't standard: Stealth DVD drive cover, and the 3,5" bay Noise Isolator fan controller. The...
  9. N

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    My simple and (in my opinion) pretty clean desk; Click 1 Click 2 Screen is an Iiyama E2201W.
  10. N

    Any Gigabyte 3870 GV-RX387512H owners?

    I'm looking in to buying the Gigabyte HD3870 non-reference design as well, but I've got the same questions as the topic starter, so if anyone knows, please share :). P.S.: Sorry for bumping :P
  11. N

    I got my LianLi PC-A05B ! it's Small!

    This thread made me register as well (also since it's pretty much the only thread I could find about the PC-A05B). I'm building a new system that will go into one of these cases, and I've got a question about the hot air pocket and a video card cooler. I'm still a bit torn between two...
Back
Top