• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by noIinteam

  1. N

    Gabe has an interesting set of Knives

    So basically, it's like washing your clothes.
  2. N

    Mandatory reading for all PC Gamers who visit this forum

    Thanks for linking it. I'm really interested in this game now. :)
  3. N

    Nintendo Wii U

    Not worried about blu-ray or DVD playback. These days, I use netflix and a blu-ray player
  4. N

    Sony PlayStation Vita

    I'm impressed so far with it
  5. N

    Upgrading Cpu 970 vs 2600k??

    gladly will take that 970 from you
  6. N

    i'm pumped...ordered new laptop

    You can likely have the details for wow at full blast. Before I took a break, I ran the game at full blast on my 5870m.
  7. N

    PS3 Hacker Runs Away to South America

    Thank god for adblock
  8. N

    Which Steam games do you regret buying and why?

    same with street fighter 4. Should of left it for the console
  9. N

    G73Jh or G73Jw?

    I never experienced those problems on my jh. Overall I really like it with the performance it offers.
  10. N

    a christmas movie

    Good job on the video.
  11. N

    ASUS G73JH vs HP Envy 17: a photo shootout

    Awesome comparison
  12. N

    Is the HP Envy 15 the best choice for me?

    There is the G53JW version: http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Asus-G53JW-3D-Gaming-Notebook-GTX-460M.38699.0.html
  13. N

    New Firefall Trailer!

    kinda reminded me of Borderlands.
  14. N

    Teacher of the Year

    No he teaches at Biola University
  15. N

    In the Market for a desktop replacement . . .

    I can't speak for alienware but I'm using the g73jh and it is fantastic.
Back
Top