Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Wow... they're using nvidia's 196.75 video drivers... you know, the ones that could kill your videocard?
You'd think xbitlabs would know better than that. Also, what's with the writing in this article? it reads as if it was translated
right, that's if you're going to use a high-end card for graphics. For physx, x8 is PLENTY. In fact, I have a GT 240 (it was on sale, posted on [H]ot Deals last week, don't judge me) hooked up to an x4 slot and I don't notice a difference between that and x8. The lowest FPS in fluidmark is 61...
@SmokeRngs: Exactly!
Well, take a look at EA, for example. They used to be a whole lot like Activision is now. They continually rehashed old material (Need for Speed, Madden... well, they still do that) and shunned creativity as it seemed too risky. Rehashing old material got them billions...
Just going to throw this out there:
If you've played the beat and are worried about the performance on your computer... the final version plays MUCH better and MUCH smoother than the beta.
It's still fairly CPU-dependent, but it's not going to give you the thrashing like it did in the...
mass effect 2 runs on a modified unreal engine 3.
I play it on 1920x1080 with a 5850 and a core i5 and it's still a constant 60 fps with vsync on. Can't seem to get AA to work though (issue with radeon cards and UE3 i'm guessing) but it looks damn great nonetheless
As far as I know, crossfire support with eyefinity is iffy at best, though things might have changed in the past few weeks. I don't really keep up with eyefinity as my desk space is not nearly large enough :P. And I don't think you can hook up one card to two monitors and the other card to the...
Using the adapters is usually fine, even with one PCIe 6-pin and one adapter. As long as your PSU doesn't get overburdened, you're fine.
It's funny: in the documentation provided with my XFX 5850 card, they tell us that using a 2x molex to PCIe power adapter is not recommended, as the card is...
ha so I just got my ratpadz xt in the mail (to replace my worn out GS I've had for over two years now), and as I told my roomates about it they made fun of me. They were like, "haha, it'll improve your gaming for sure!"
so I handed the mousepad over and told one of them to try it, so he moved...
I think that point has Loooooong been stamped and kicked into the ground, picked up, dusted off, and punched in the face five pages ago.
BTW GMERGOD you are my new favorite member.
♫You're the best... AROUUUND!! Nothing's ever gonna keep you down, you're the best... AROUUND!!♫
GMERGOD is obviously not listening to you.
GMERGOD doesn't care what you say if it's contrary to what he believes.
GMERGOD just spent a shitload of money on some "outdated" cards, when he could have done better.
Sure. You know that. He might know that. But does he care? no. So why the hell do...
Well, it looks like you've got it figured out for the most part, and the only thing I'm going to recommend to you right now is the motherboard.
though it's hard to go wrong with all the newer p55 motherboards coming out, a good bet is to go with the ones from gigabyte (GA-P55-UD##) or Asus...
Great review, thanks for that.
I have one problem with the descriptions of this keyboard everywhere online (even on Logitech's website): I can't find correct dimensions for this thing!! Logitech doesn't list their specifications, and Amazon (with everyone else following suit) is listing it at...