A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
hello, my answer is still slightly unclear. youre saying if i have a 360 hooked to the 2405fpw and the monitor hooked up to the computer, which has studio speakers hooked up to that i will be able to get sound but only when windows is running?
thanks for the reply i have a headphone to rca cable with 1/4 in musical instrument adaptors that i use for studio monitors. if i have the speakers connected to the computer will the xbox pick up the sound through the computer?
Hello this is my first post. I just ordered a dell 2405fpw, I was wondering if hook it up to a 360 with component cables. Will the sound come through, or is there something else Ineed, I've seen the posts with people showing pictures of the same set up but I never saw anything about sound.